I love free stuff. It is kind of nice knowing that some things in life are still free; it’s also great getting something for nothing (well, almost nothing). As a new dad, I have turned a begun to devote more of my less available leisure time to getting more with less with baby. As any parent knows (and I am only beginning to know), babies are expensive. I would like to share with you, the best freebie that I have received so far in my mere third week of fatherhood.
I have to give full credit to smartcanucks.ca here, as I discovered this wonderful offer on their site. I think that their site is so good, in fact, that they have been added to my blogroll so you can link to them from my site.
This is what I got for free from here:
1. A good quality, one over-the-shoulder-strap, black nylon backpack. I love the fact that this bag is black because so many of the baby things that you get are in colours that don’t always match my male wardrobe. The backpack also comes with a diaper change pad built in to it.
2. A 340 gram container of Good Start baby formula.
3. A Plastic baby bottle.
4. Six single-serve packages of Taster’s Choice coffee.
4. A Planning for Baby guide.
5. A Protecting Your Baby guide.
6. A $5.00 off coupon for baby formula.
7. A 50 cent off coupon for baby cereal.
I would have to guess that this freebie has a retail value of at least $40.00 to $50.00. I am actually astounded that this is a freebie that is available. Before Willow was born, be dropped about $50.00 or so on a diaper bag that we thought that we would use. It’s really nice and all, but the reality is that we have yet to use it. We have used the free bag a number of times, however. It is a terrific freebie at a frugal living price ($0) that can’t be beat.
Another frugal living idea brought to you by froogalism.com (and smartcanucks.ca).